Dark Souls II 1.03 Patch Notes for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 -
This update will be released as follows:
April 9th 9:00am JST– Released in Asia (except Japan)
April 11th 9:00am GMT– Released in EMEA and Oceania
April 11th 4:00am EDT– Released in Americas
April 11th 6:00am GMT – Released worldwide
Dark Souls II 1.03 Patch Notes:
-Failing to create Multiplayer session no longer disables use of online items, such as White Soapstone.
-Players now receive a small portion of Humanity after successfully assisting in a Multiplayer session instead of regaining full Humanity.
-Starting boss fight with the Looking Glass Knight while summoning other players no longer cancels the summoning process.
-Fixed an issue that prevented some bloodstains, illusions, and messages from being displayed.
-Fixed an issue where “Unable to participate in Multiplayer Session” could constantly appear.
-Fixed some instances where the portrait of the person you were summoning was different than the actual character.
-You will no longer be able to take off Covenant rings while being summoned.
-Fixed an issue that would cause some summoned players to fall through the ground at Earthen Peak.
GAME MENU / INTERFACE / CONTROLS
-Optimized Start Menu and Bonfire Menu performance.
-Trophy icon for “Holder of the Fort” has been fixed.
-Controller now vibrates when blocking an attack
-Bug involving Drangleic Castle door not opening has been fixed.
-Fixed an issue that would cause Souls to be lost upon death with the Ring of Life Protection equipped.
-Fixed an issue that caused some players to fall through elevators while using Binoculars and Magic simultaneously.
-Fixed an issue causing some enemies being hit by arrows at long distances receive 0 damage.
-Fixed an issue preventing the Brotherhood of Blood duels from starting properly.
-Added a message for players that displays after entering the coffin in Things Betwixt
-Fixed an issue where all of the items and objects in an area would reset (Without using a Bonfire Ascetic).
-Fixed an issue that didn’t unlock some items from vendors on 2nd and beyond playthrough.
-Fixed an issue causing the requirements for the Brotherhood of Blood Covenant be 50 too high.
-Licia’s conditions for moving have been optimized.
Find Dark Souls on Facebook to follow along with the latest updates!
186 Notes/ Hide
- emrah94 likes this
- shadowwolfsky7 likes this
- coryged likes this
- coffeesforclosures likes this
- thanax42 likes this
- tieflowshin likes this
- auto-fill likes this
- thirstydescendant likes this
- fick-diddler likes this
- sensual-panther likes this
- mrwallytheflashwest likes this
- anrihiro likes this
- moosehorns reblogged this from bandainamcous
- hedownwithskeletor likes this
- murder-0f-crows reblogged this from bandainamcous
- murder-0f-crows likes this
- philipcheongblr reblogged this from bandainamcous
- philipcheongblr likes this
- dooksouls likes this
- majorwilson likes this
- jmc112795 likes this
- supah1337 likes this
- requiemforatheme reblogged this from bandainamcous
- casto-shadow likes this
- videogamesartandsuch reblogged this from lordranandbeyond and added:
- theinternetenthusiast likes this
- jesus-was-an-athiest reblogged this from bandainamcous
- jondragon reblogged this from devidementia
- jaredkilmer likes this
- rebel-against-the-god likes this
- primesolician likes this
- op-classic reblogged this from bandainamcous
- arsi-san likes this
- 8eastofthedreadfort reblogged this from bandainamcous
- duhlan reblogged this from soupymcbuttsack
- soupymcbuttsack reblogged this from lordranandbeyond
- soupymcbuttsack likes this
- the-jack-of-blades reblogged this from lordranandbeyond
- the-jack-of-blades likes this
- servantofgravelordnito reblogged this from bandainamcous
- singswithsharks reblogged this from handmaidsladle
- singswithsharks likes this
- somniusdumblr reblogged this from lordranandbeyond
- ultimaakuma likes this
- handmaidsladle reblogged this from bandainamcous
- omniscient-bastard likes this
- randome1028 likes this
- lazy-pencil likes this
- illecebram likes this