Have you heard? Bandai Namco Games is partnering up with Slightly Mad Studios to help bring you Project CARS on Xbox One, PS4, Wii U, and PC!
What is Project CARS?
Project CARS is the most authentic, beautiful, intense, and technically-advanced racing game on the planet. Need to see it in action? Check out the latest trailer right now!
Create a driver, pick from a variety of motorsports, and shift into high gear. Project CARS boasts the following features:
- Lots of Cars. Head on over to the official website to learn more.
- Career Mode. Create a driver and pick your motorsport to put your skills to the test as you fight for sponsorships and endorsements. Check out more details here.
- Online. Create your own public and private race weekends, complete with warmup, practice, and qualifying sessions!
- Community. Challenge your friends worldwide asynchronously with downloadable ghost leaderboards or compete in a regularly-updated season of events with real-world prizes.
- Ultimate Variety. 60 unique tracks to compete on at any time of day in various weather conditions. Play for pre-defined championships or create your own in Season Mode. Learn about all the solo modes here.
- The Driver Network. Face off against other players by comparing stats, accolades, career progress, and highlights.
- Beyond Reality. Project CARS will feature support for your 4K TV, Oculus Rift, Project Morpheus headset, Nvidia Shield, or latest steering wheel setup. Details.
Project CARS is planned for a November 2014 release on Xbox One, PS4, and PC with the Wii U release coming in 2015. Have more questions? Check out the FAQ from Slightly Mad Studios.